Right of return
Right of Withdrawal
(consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery,
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, or on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece,
- if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
in order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us (Leuchtmittelmarkt Räbel e. K., Forchheimer Str. 22, 91320 Ebermannstadt, telephone number: 09194 7251930, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) about your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Return address: Leuchtmittelmarkt Räbel e. K., Lindenweg 18, 91320 Ebermannstadt
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to make a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to Leuchtmittelmarkt Räbel e. K., Lindenweg 18, 91320 Ebermannstadt without delay and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you inform us of the cancellation of this contract.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods which is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
Grounds for Exclusion or Extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts:
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery
Sample Withdrawal Form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
- To Leuchtmittelmarkt Räbel e. K., Lindenweg 18, 91320 Ebermannstadt OT Rüssenbach, E-Mail-Address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
- Delete date (*)
Delete as applicable.